Looking for a static caravan for sale in Oxfordshire? Look no further than this guide to find the best places to buy, visit, and stay in this stunning county.
Static caravans are a fantastic way to have a holiday home that you can use all year round. Oxfordshire is a beautiful location, full of charming towns, historic landmarks, and stunning countryside. With plenty of outdoor activities on offer, from hiking to cycling, you’ll never run out of things to do. Here are some of the top reasons to buy a static caravan in Oxfordshire:
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Static Caravan in Oxfordshire:
- Historic landmarks – Oxfordshire is home to a number of historic landmarks, including the University of Oxford, Blenheim Palace, and the Ashmolean Museum.
- Picturesque countryside – The county is home to the stunning Cotswolds and the rolling hills of the Oxfordshire countryside.
- Easy access – With excellent road and rail links, Oxfordshire is easy to get to from all parts of the country.
- Outdoor activities – From hiking and cycling to fishing and boating, there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy in Oxfordshire.
- Affordable holiday home ownership – Static caravans in Oxfordshire are more affordable than traditional bricks and mortar holiday homes, meaning you can own a slice of this beautiful county without breaking the bank.
Now that you’re sold on the idea of buying a static caravan in Oxfordshire, let’s take a look at some of the best places to visit in the county:
Top 5 Places to Visit in Oxfordshire:
- University of Oxford – One of the world’s most prestigious universities, the University of Oxford is a must-visit attraction in the county.
- Blenheim Palace – A magnificent stately home with stunning gardens, Blenheim Palace is one of the county’s most iconic landmarks.
- Ashmolean Museum – A fascinating museum with a collection of art and artefacts from around the world.
- Cotswolds – A stunning area of outstanding natural beauty with plenty of picturesque villages, rolling hills, and countryside walks.
- Bicester Village – A designer outlet shopping centre with plenty of high-end shops and restaurants.
When it comes to finding the best holiday park for your static caravan in Oxfordshire, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here are the top 5 highest rated holiday parks in the county:
Top 5 Highest Rated Holiday Parks in Oxfordshire:
- Cotswold View Caravan and Camping Park – A family-friendly park with excellent facilities and a great location near the town of Chipping Norton.
- Bridge House Caravan Park – A quiet and peaceful park with stunning views over the countryside.
- Hardwick Parks – A well-maintained park with plenty of facilities and easy access to local attractions.
- Greenhill Leisure Park – A small and friendly park with a focus on sustainability and eco-friendliness.
- Riverside Caravan and Camping Park – A rural site with excellent facilities and easy access to the Cotswolds.
So, there you have it – everything you need to know about buying a static caravan in Oxfordshire. With its historic landmarks, picturesque countryside, and plenty of outdoor activities, it’s the perfect location for a holiday home.