Looking for a home away from home in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK? Consider purchasing a static caravan in Cornwall. With stunning views of the coastline and countryside, countless activities, and plenty of local charm, Cornwall is the perfect place to escape to for a weekend or an extended stay. Here’s everything you need to know about buying a static caravan in Cornwall, including some of the top reasons to consider it, the best places to visit, and the highest-rated holiday parks in the region.
Reasons to Buy a Static Caravan in Cornwall
- Beautiful Scenery: With miles of stunning coastline, rolling hills, and picturesque villages, Cornwall offers some of the most breathtaking views in the UK. Owning a static caravan means you can enjoy this natural beauty year-round.
- Family-Friendly Activities: Cornwall is packed with fun activities for families, from surfing and hiking to visiting theme parks and exploring castles.
- Affordable Holiday Homes: Static caravans in Cornwall are often more affordable than traditional holiday homes or cottages, and they offer the same level of comfort and convenience.
- Sense of Community: Many holiday parks in Cornwall are tight-knit communities, making it easy to make friends and build a sense of belonging.
- Convenient Location: Cornwall is well-connected to the rest of the UK, making it easy to travel to and from your static caravan as often as you like.
Places to Visit in Cornwall
- St. Ives: This quaint seaside town is known for its picturesque harbor, white sandy beaches, and charming streets lined with galleries and shops.
- The Eden Project: A unique environmental attraction featuring giant biomes, gardens, and educational exhibits, the Eden Project is a must-visit for nature lovers.
- Land’s End: The most westerly point of mainland England, Land’s End is a dramatic and awe-inspiring location that offers stunning views of the Atlantic.
- Padstow: A popular fishing port and foodie destination, Padstow is home to a range of restaurants, cafes, and pubs serving up the best of Cornish cuisine.
- Tintagel Castle: Linked to the legend of King Arthur, Tintagel Castle is an atmospheric ruin perched on a cliff edge, offering spectacular views of the coast.
Highest-Rated Holiday Parks in Cornwall
- Perran Sands Holiday Park: Located in Perranporth, Perran Sands is a family-friendly park with direct access to the beach, as well as an indoor pool, sports facilities, and entertainment options.
- Hendra Holiday Park: Situated near Newquay, Hendra Holiday Park offers a range of accommodation options, from caravans to glamping pods, and plenty of on-site activities, including a water park and play areas.
- Tencreek Holiday Park: Tencreek is located in Looe and offers stunning sea views, a range of accommodation options, and on-site amenities like a swimming pool, restaurant, and bar.
- St. Ives Holiday Village: As the name suggests, this park is located near the charming town of St. Ives and offers a range of caravan options, as well as a pool, restaurant, and entertainment.
- White Acres Holiday Park: A fishing paradise located near Newquay, White Acres offers a range of accommodation options and on-site fishing lakes, as well as a pool, play areas, and entertainment options.
In conclusion, Cornwall is a stunning destination that offers a range of benefits for static caravan owners, from beautiful scenery to family-friendly activities and affordable holiday homes. With so many great places to visit and holiday parks to choose from, now is the perfect time to start planning your own escape to Cornwall.